Topics

Radio window weirdness

Jim Altman

In the radio control window, where you put your radio macro buttons, I just noticed that the spectrum display, while in FT8 (either JTDX or WSJT) has the frequency markers wrong.  The carrier frequency is on the left and instead of showing the frequencies numbers ascending as you go the right, they descend from the carrier frequency.  The spectrum wave for or waterfall is correct.  A tone at 1000 Hz is the second mark to the right, as it should be, but the numbers associated with it go down (as if on LSB) instead of up.  It is correct on SSB, whether upper or lower sideband.

73

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

Bob

Probably because Logger32 is not talking to the radio when your operating FT4/FT8, so it doesn't know the radio is on USB. I'll make a change so that if you have enabled WSJT/JTDX to control Logger32 frequency/mode it will force the Radio Control Panel to USB. SeventyThree(s).