Topics

Radio switching

sp5ewx

Hello
I noticed The radio doesnt change frequency when I click callsign on
bandmap.Its over 14.150 Mhz ...Below all is OK .On the other bands
almost everything is OK Any suggestions ??
Mike sp5ewx

sp5ewx

Nobody knows what is wrong in my setup ??
Mike sp5ewx

On 13 Sep 2020, at 15:29, sp5ewx via groups.io <sp5ewx=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello
I noticed The radio doesnt change frequency when I click callsign on
bandmap.Its over 14.150 Mhz ...Below all is OK .On the other bands
almost everything is OK Any suggestions ??
Mike sp5ewx

Jim Altman

You have not provided a whole lot of information. Have you checked that the
frequency is defined in 'Setup bands and modes'?

Jim Altman
jaltman636@...