Topics

Question JTDX Control Panel

gerdslogger

Hi All, I tried to get this JTDX control to run, but I dont get it.

First try, JTDX No Radio, open TRX in L32, RCP workes, the JTDX Panel
shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED workes, also Halt &
clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.

Second try, Closed TRX in L32, open in JTDX the Radio, Frequenz & Mode
changing in JTDX is ok,
the JTDX Panel shows the Frequenz & Mode in red, green/red LED workes,
also Halt & clear, but no Frequenz & Mode can change.
What do I wrong, is there a settig to set? Thanks for ur help, Gerd, DL1BBO

.,

.