QSOs Entered dont show in log.

Anthony Buscaglia

When entering a QSO it does not show it log.
When I search for the QSO it shows but not otherwise.
When I export to an ADIF file it's in the log.

I created a new log and same problem.

I know it's me.  Senior moments?

After latest update same problem.

I just imported a few QSO's from N1MM and they don't show.
They do show on search.

73
Tony
K2NV

Bob

Look at the column headers on the logbook page window. Which column is in red text? That's the column that the page is sorted on. SeventyThree(s)

On 06/20/2021 9:15 AM Anthony Buscaglia via groups.io <tonybb@...> wrote:

When entering a QSO it does not show it log.
When I search for the QSO it shows but not otherwise.
When I export to an ADIF file it's in the log.

I created a new log and same problem.

I know it's me.  Senior moments?

After latest update same problem.

I just imported a few QSO's from N1MM and they don't show.
They do show on search.

73
Tony
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

TU Bob!

On Jun 20, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Look at the column headers on the logbook page window. Which column is in red text? That's the column that the page is sorted on. SeventyThree(s)
On 06/20/2021 9:15 AM Anthony Buscaglia via groups.io <tonybb@...> wrote:

When entering a QSO it does not show it log.
When I search for the QSO it shows but not otherwise.
When I export to an ADIF file it's in the log.

I created a new log and same problem.

I know it's me.  Senior moments?

After latest update same problem.

I just imported a few QSO's from N1MM and they don't show.
They do show on search.

73
Tony
K2NV

Gary Hinson

The next update to the User Manual will include this expanded FAQ in the logbook chapter:

Plus a footnote:

Look at the column headers on the logbook page window. Which column is in red text? That's the column that the page is sorted on. SeventyThree(s)

On 06/20/2021 9:15 AM Anthony Buscaglia via groups.io <tonybb@...> wrote:

When entering a QSO it does not show it log.

When I search for the QSO it shows but not otherwise.

When I export to an ADIF file it's in the log.

I created a new log and same problem.

I know it's me.  Senior moments?

After latest update same problem.

I just imported a few QSO's from N1MM and they don't show.

They do show on search.

73

Tony

K2NV

Bob

Shouldn't that be Jesus H Chrisis?

On 06/21/2021 5:36 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

The next update to the User Manual will include this expanded FAQ in the logbook chapter:

Plus a footnote:

Look at the column headers on the logbook page window. Which column is in red text? That's the column that the page is sorted on. SeventyThree(s)

On 06/20/2021 9:15 AM Anthony Buscaglia via groups.io <tonybb@...> wrote:

When entering a QSO it does not show it log.

When I search for the QSO it shows but not otherwise.

When I export to an ADIF file it's in the log.

I created a new log and same problem.

I know it's me.  Senior moments?

After latest update same problem.

I just imported a few QSO's from N1MM and they don't show.

They do show on search.

73

Tony

K2NV

Gary Hinson

I’m far too prim and proper to use “FFS”, which I gather is what young people are frantically typing into their phones these days.

In my day, the phone had a handle to turn, and a nice lady on the far end from whom to request “Pall Mall 27, please”.