Topics

QSO hide...Why ?

HI3B Radhames

Trying to save old contacts from my manual Logbook, I  did find the mistake or issue that I can't visualize a specific contact previously entered in the Logbook Window, using the Search small box.

Then, when I try to enter that contact and save it, it, appears: "ERROR: DUPLICATE TIME"  window saying I have to increase the time slightly.

In summary, the contact really is saved already in L32, but I can't see it, even if I expand the Logbook window.

If I make a search for that QSO, it should appear on the top of the Logbook Window, but it does not there.

For which reason, a  QSO could hide?

Thanks to the group for contributing to any idea or suggestion.
73,

Radhames, HI3B

--
HI3B

Bob

... and if you enter the callsign into the Logbook Entry Window, can you see the QSO in the Previous QSOs Window? If you export your Logbook to an ADIF file, can you see the QSO in the file? SeventyThree(s).