Topics

QSL via lotW and eQsl

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Hi guys,

with my bad english I don't know if I will be able to explain myself: is it possible to put some settings so that all the qsos that I put in log are set as qsl sent via lotw and eqsl?

TNX in advance, greetings
73's de Lenio - IZ5ILJ - #69.

Steph Collas

Yes, it is…

You need to use the great L32LogSync, available from Rich’s site : https://www.n2amg.com/

73 de Steph, F5NZY

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de IZ5ILJ Lenio
Envoyé : jeudi 26 septembre 2019 19:25
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : [hamlogger] QSL via lotW and eQsl

Hi guys,

with my bad english I don't know if I will be able to explain myself: is it possible to put some settings so that all the qsos that I put in log are set as qsl sent via lotw and eqsl?

Jim Hargrave

Lenio,

The procedure for setting up Logger32 to do this is outlined in the Logger32 help file under “Tips, Tricks and  Troubleshooting, paragraph 1.13”

Once you have setup Logger32, then install N2AMG’s L32 Log sync program to do the work.

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of IZ5ILJ Lenio
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 12:25 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] QSL via lotW and eQsl

Hi guys,

Bob

... but first you should detup Logger32. On the Logbook Entry Window, Right click on the CALLSIGN field. Move the mouse to SETUP. Then click on QSLING & QSO EXPORT. You will see this menu:

CHECK the EQSL and LOTW options. Now new QSOs can be exported with the N2AMG utility. SeventyThree(s).

On September 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM "Steph Collas via Groups.Io" <f5nzy@...> wrote:

Yes, it is…

You need to use the great L32LogSync, available from Rich’s site : https://www.n2amg.com/

73 de Steph, F5NZY

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de IZ5ILJ Lenio
Envoyé : jeudi 26 septembre 2019 19:25
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : [hamlogger] QSL via lotW and eQsl

Hi guys,

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Hi Steph and Jim,

tnx so much, I've allready installed this great utility of Rich and I've enabled the HRDLOG.net that sends the qsl to LotW and eQsl and for this reason I asked if it was possible to make some settings directly on Logger32 to indicate how already sent the qsls.

Il 26/09/2019 21:16, Jim Hargrave ha scritto:

Lenio,

The procedure for setting up Logger32 to do this is outlined in the Logger32 help file under “Tips, Tricks and  Troubleshooting, paragraph 1.13”

Once you have setup Logger32, then install N2AMG’s L32 Log sync program to do the work.

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of IZ5ILJ Lenio
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 12:25 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] QSL via lotW and eQsl

Hi guys,

IZ5ILJ Lenio

hi, I set Logger32 to send every qso that I put in the log with L32LogSync but I have a big problem, the program after sending to eQSl when it tries to send the qso to LotW hangs and I can close it only with ctrl + alt + delete.
I ask Rich or someone who knows L32LogSync well how can I solve my problem.
I am using win10 64b and I have set the program to start as administrator.

TNX for attention.

Rick Ellison

LogSync does not do auto uploads to LOTW. That requires the user to start the upload.

What version of Logsync are you using??

If you are using the latest 2.0.0.5 then turn on Debug and do an upload. After it hangs and you Ctrl-Ald-Delete out of it look in the directory where you have LogSyn installed there should be a file called DebugLog.txt attach that to an email sent to me at rellison@... and I will see if I can find where it is hanging..

73 Rick N2AMG

Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QSL via lotW and eQsl

hi, I set Logger32 to send every qso that I put in the log with L32LogSync but I have a big problem, the program after sending to eQSl when it tries to send the qso to LotW hangs and I can close it only with ctrl + alt + delete.

I ask Rich or someone who knows L32LogSync well how can I solve my problem.

I am using win10 64b and I have set the program to start as administrator.

TNX for attention.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

IZ5ILJ Lenio

Hi Rick,
thanks for your answer, I thought that like eqsl, even for lotw the sending of qso was in real time, if I have to do it manually then I have to try.
It would be nice to be able to use by sending to HRDLOG and check the qsos also with the qsls sent to eqsl and lotw since HRDLOG.net has the facility to automatically send the qsls to eqsl and lotw.
Up to now I sent, through your app the qsos to HRDLOG.net which then automatically sent the qso to eqsl and lotw and I manually checked the qsl in Logger32 as sent, it would be much better if this could happen automatically in Logger32. This I had asked in my first email.
Thanks again for your always great availability and kindness

Il 29/09/2019 23:44, Rick Ellison ha scritto:

LogSync does not do auto uploads to LOTW. That requires the user to start the upload.

What version of Logsync are you using??

If you are using the latest 2.0.0.5 then turn on Debug and do an upload. After it hangs and you Ctrl-Ald-Delete out of it look in the directory where you have LogSyn installed there should be a file called DebugLog.txt attach that to an email sent to me at rellison@... and I will see if I can find where it is hanging..