Topics

QSL_SENT_VIA

Andrea

This ADIF field is very useful.
Is it possible to implement it in the future?

QSL_SENT_VIA Enumeration <http://www.adif.org/adif223.htm#Enumeration> {B,
D, E, M} means by which the QSL was sent by the logging station

-

B - bureau
-

D - direct
-

E - electronic
-

M - manager

73
Andrea

Jose Bonanca

Are you bored?!

--
Jose (Ct1aos)

Bob

Short answer: Probably not.

Long answer: There are already fields implemented for QSL_SENT, QSLSDATE, eQSL_QSL_SENT, eQSL_QSLSDATE, LoTW_QSL_SENT, LoTW_QSLSDATE and QSL_VIA. You need more information?

73,

Is it possible to implement it in the future?

QSL_SENT_VIA Enumeration <http://www.adif.org/adif223.htm#Enumeration> {B,
D, E, M} means by which the QSL was sent by the logging station

-

B - bureau
-

D - direct
-

E - electronic
-

M - manager

73
Andrea

Andrea

Yes Bob I need to know if my QSL was sent via Buro, Direct, Electronic or
Manager ;-)

Andrea
iz2lsc

2009/7/14 <k4cy@...>

Short answer: Probably not.

Long answer: There are already fields implemented for QSL_SENT, QSLSDATE,
eQSL_QSL_SENT, eQSL_QSLSDATE, LoTW_QSL_SENT, LoTW_QSLSDATE and QSL_VIA. You
need more information?

73,

Is it possible to implement it in the future?

QSL_SENT_VIA Enumeration <http://www.adif.org/adif223.htm#Enumeration> {B,
D, E, M} means by which the QSL was sent by the logging station

-

B - bureau
-

D - direct
-

E - electronic
-

M - manager

73
Andrea

kenfilmer@outlook.com

Yep, I've checked all those fields! Makes no difference at all!
Thanks for the answer.
I'm wondering whether to reload L32 but that is a pain setting everything up again, but simpler than spending hours changing N  to Y
73
Ken
G3XPO