From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of andy forster
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 10:59 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] QRZ search ,

hello all

I'm sure that I'm missing something simple here.  I'm new to the program, but I think everything is running, except this window. I'm using the QRZ database. When I put a call in the Internet Call Sign Lookup window, the first time it works, Great.

I delete the call (using the backspace on my computer) give it a carriage return and the data in the window is gone. When I enter a second call in the window, the first call comes back and and I have a string of the first call and second call characters, and thus, no information. I Have seen the question before but no answer, any help would be good please.

Andy  G0UYG

andy forster

Thanks Rick, I have done this several times, same outcome, I will have another go, in a couple of days, its fried my head. thanks for the reply, I am close to getting it but there must be 1 step I am missing,, I will read your instructions slowly and get it right. thanks again for the reply.

73  Andy  G0UYG

Rick Ellison

Andy..

After you install it Open the Internet Lookup window in Logger32 (7th icon from right side) When the window open click Toolbox from the top menu then select Setup External Module. A window will open. On that window will be 3 places to enter the application to use. Select the window you have currently filled with the location of your old lookup, Click the browse button at the end of the line. Now move to the directory where you installed L32Lookups.exe and select L32Lookups.exe and select ok.

That should be all that is necessary to setup the location and get it working..

73 Rick N2AMG

Thanks Rick, I have done this several times, same outcome, I will have another go, in a couple of days, its fried my head. thanks for the reply, I am close to getting it but there must be 1 step I am missing,, I will read your instructions slowly and get it right. thanks again for the reply.

73  Andy  G0UYG

andy forster

It Is working Great thank you.