Topics

QRZ MODULE

larry fields

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))
===============================
CLUBS
ARRL
DX1PAR, 7095 Khz
DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz
DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

Jim Cox

Have you downloaded the qrz lookup module and installed it on the new computer?   Jim K4JAF

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))
===============================
CLUBS
ARRL
DX1PAR, 7095 Khz
DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz
DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

larry fields

If your talking about the QRZ Lookups for 32 many times and it keeps looking for it, I might have to delete it as it might have a conflict problem.

Have you downloaded the qrz lookup module and installed it on the new computer?   Jim K4JAF

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
du1n6hpx@...
MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))
===============================
CLUBS
ARRL
DX1PAR, 7095 Khz
DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz
DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

Jim Altman

Have you told Logger32 where to find the lookup module?

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73

Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx

MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))

===============================

CLUBS

ARRL

DX1PAR, 7095 Khz

DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz

DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

Rick Ellison

Go to www.n2amg.com and download L32Lookups.

After downloading it double click on it to install it to your computer. It will default to C:\L32Lookups as the directory.

In Logger32 open the Internet Lookup window (7th icon from the right on Toolbar). When the window opens click on Toolbox then Setup External Module. A window will open up allowing you to select the path to L32Lookups.exe

After doing so close the window and you should have lookups working..

73 Rick N2AMG

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73

Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx

MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))

===============================

CLUBS

ARRL

DX1PAR, 7095 Khz

DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz

DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

larry fields

hello I am using the subscribers lookup should I delete the subscriber part and just use qrz

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:58 AM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

[...]

The subscribers lookup that is included with Logger32 is old and out of date and will not work properly. Follow the instructions I posted yesterday and when the setup window opens on the first run select the XML lookup and input your username and password. The L32Lookups application will handle both the HTML lookup or the XML Lookup.

73 Rick N2AMG

I got a newer computer which is WINDOWS 10 and when I attempt to log or connect to a callsign it comes up with Can't Find QRZ Lookup Module how do I change this. I recall once having this problem with a different computer that didn't have enough memory inside. Any ideas on this problem.

Thanks and 73

Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx

MANILA PH (PH:9163405944(GLOBE))

CLUBS

ARRL

DX1PAR, 7095 Khz

DX1PRS 145.340 Mhz

DX1AFP  432.440 Mhz

larry fields

thanks and will let you know what happens