qrz lookups

n5kd

I just decided to spring for the qrz paid lookup, and use the N2AMG L32lookups program to interface.

When I enter a call into L32, I get the internet window pop-up, but the L32 window does not populate.

I’ve read the help pages, but am having a dumb moment.

A picture says a thousand words.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Bob

Pete, if you run Logger32 as administrator, the L32Lookups must be set the same. Also,on the L32Lookups setup window, other that your ID/Password, you must set the path name of where Logger32.exe is - Example C:\Logger32. 73.

On 10/06/2021 10:22 AM n5kd <n5kd@...> wrote:

I just decided to spring for the qrz paid lookup, and use the N2AMG L32lookups program to interface.

When I enter a call into L32, I get the internet window pop-up, but the L32 window does not populate.

I’ve read the help pages, but am having a dumb moment.

A picture says a thousand words.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows

n5kd