qrz lookup

Richard Zalewski

Sorry for the bandwidth.  I DID search the manual.

Somehow a lookup on QRZ got turned on.  Now after a QSO is logged it must be searching for QRZ which I do NOT have and do not want.  Just want to turn it off again.

tnx

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

Bob

Click the SETUP menu. Click AUTO LOOKUP. Are those the options you're looking for? SeventyThree(s).

On 05/03/2021 2:24 PM Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@...> wrote:

Sorry for the bandwidth.  I DID search the manual.

Somehow a lookup on QRZ got turned on.  Now after a QSO is logged it must be searching for QRZ which I do NOT have and do not want.  Just want to turn it off again.

tnx

Richard
W7ZR ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU, J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

Richard Zalewski

Tnx Bob et. al.  That I think was it.