From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of g4zyy via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 8:22 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] qrz

Hi I wonder if anyone can advise  me. I am having a problem with my qrz subscriber lookup not clearing after I have entered it into logger, the following contact is then added and repeats itself on further contacts which clearly is not workable as it leaves me with multiples of callsig. Never had this problem before and only started on the latest ed upgrade.

G4ZYY Geoff

g4zyy <g4zyy@...>

Thanks Rick I should have checked your site in the first place. Not used to anything going wrong that I can’t deal with. But very dark days for me as I have just lost XYL after 51 years and am trying to keep myself occupied .HNY to you Geoff

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

What version of the lookup are you running?? It sounds like it is an old version. Are you using the program that is called QRZ subscriber Lookup or is that just the name of it?? If it is the name of it you are using a version about 5 years old and has been replaced with a program called L32Lookups which is available on my website..

73 Rick N2AMG