Topics

Problem with statistic

Dino

Hi!
Somthing strange happend with statistic.
Last update asked for statistic recalculation. And I did it - YES

After that I noticed mismatch with previous statistic, I lost 4 RDA ( USER field 1).
I was looking and stoped when I found the first one. KA-02.
QSO with RN2F is cfm via paper QSL and LotW, MODE PSK but when I click
in Award window I see KA-02 is worked, two other QSO but no QSO with
confirmed RN2F.
I tried recalculate again but nothing's changed.
This QSO just is just unvisible in Award window.
And this PSK QSO is not visible in Worked/Confirmed window.
Befor update was all OK.
I didn't look further statistic. I would find and other three...

Second.
In window Worked/Confirmed I usualy have consolidated DIGI mode ( RTTY, FT8, JT65 ).
After I add FT4 it shows as new column: FT4, DIGI, SSB and CW.
How FT4 can be consolidate in DIGI mode?

Any idea?
73 Dino

Bob

And this PSK QSO is not visible in Worked/Confirmed window

Try making the QSO PSK31 or PSK63 or whatever

How FT4 can be consolidate in DIGI mode

Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | SETUP PHONE/DIGITAL MODES. Add FT4 it digital modes.

SeventyThree(s).

On August 18, 2019 at 12:28 PM Dino <davorin.istvanovic@...> wrote:

[...]

View/Reply Online (#77169): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/77169
Group Owner: hamlogger+owner@groups.io

Dino

FT4 -> DIGI mode - done

Now I will look for other missing RDA to see what MODE was...

TNX, 73

On August 18, 2019 at 12:28 PM Dino <davorin.istvanovic@... mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... > wrote:

[...]

QSO was PSK31. Now I changed to PSK only and appeared in Worked/confirmed window...

73, Dino

On 18.08.19. 18:47, Bob wrote:
[...]

Now I made rollback to previous version .391 and recalculated statistic is OK.
Auto update is, for now, OFF.

73 Dino

On 18.08.19. 18:47, Bob wrote:
[...]

Dino, if there is a problem with ver 3.50.392, I would like to know what it is. Why have you rolled back to 3.50.391? 73.

On 18.08.19. 18:47, Bob wrote:
[...]

I have checked few QSO in MODE PSK31 and PSK63 and they were not in statistic (strange ).
I don't know the reason. When I rolledback to .391, recalculated statistic all was OK.

You said to change MODE of QSO to PSK31 or whatever and I did it oposite (because QSO was PSK31).
Changed PSK31 to PSK only and QSO was in statistic... strange. So, I didn't wan't to look for every QSO PSK... mode
and change it to PSK only.

After I rolledback to .391 I entered FT4 to DIGI mode for Worked/Confirmed window and that was also OK.

I hope I helped you... All updates until .392 was flowless.
Here is AMD FX-8370E, 4 GB RAM, Win7/32

Best73, Dino

PS: For the worst scenario I have backup before update .392...hi ( I make full backup every week )

On 18.08.19. 18:47, Bob wrote:
[...]

Dino, you said: After I rolled back to .391 I entered FT4 to DIGI mode for Worked/Confirmed window and that was also OK. This means that you will not be able to upgrade in the future. Your precious PSK QSOs will again disappear. I hope you are logging your FT4 QSOs as FT4 and not MFSK, or you are just digging a deeper hole. Thanks for the update. SeventyThree(s).

View/Reply Online (#77178): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/77178
Group Owner: hamlogger+owner@groups.io

Dino

Hi Bob!

I will explaine what I did.

That day I looked updates for confirmed RDA via WEB site and found one.
I added this confirmation as cfm in Logbook page and looked in Award if that is OK... and it wasn't.
I have, also, paper statistic... hi.
I found 4 missing RDA. So I was looking which one and I found the first one and it was in PSK31 mode.
But this QSO was not found, when I click, in Award window box.
When I typed call sing (from my paper statistic) in Operator window I found this QSO as confirmed via paper and LotW
but this QSO was not in Award window neither in Worked/Confirmed window... That was strange, why?
I left that for later.

Then I add FT4 into Band/Mode map I saw FT4 as separate column in Worked/Confirmed window.
After that I sent message to hamlogger user group how to consolidate all DIGI modes and problem with statistic.

No, I have no FT4 QSO yet but I wanted to be ready... hi.
And, yes. I add FT4 in ADIFMode.txt file next up of FT8, not as MFSK.
And no other changes.
I did that becouse possible problems with LotW. If I find any problem after few QSO sent to LotW
I can easilly correct that. Maybe I am wrong, I will see.

So, as I see, I have problem with Award statistic and I don't see any connection between FT4 and Award statistic.
I noticed that missing PSK31/63 QSO's mode could be bigger problem. Why this QSO was not in statistic. And, maybe, even more QSO's...
When I changed PSK31 mode to PSK only it was all OK.

Hope that helped something.

Best 73, Dino

mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... > wrote:

[...]

Dino, you said: And, yes. I add FT4 in ADIFMode.txt file next up of FT8, not as MFSK. And no other changes. This is wrong! It must be like this (picture below). You are only making things worse for yourself. SeventyThree(s).

View/Reply Online (#77180): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/77180

On 18.08.19. 18:47, Bob wrote:
Try making the QSO PSK31 or PSK63 or whatever

How FT4 can be consolidate in DIGI mode

Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | SETUP PHONE/DIGITAL MODES. Add
FT4 it digital modes.

SeventyThree(s).
mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... > wrote:

Hi!
Somthing strange happend with statistic.
Last update asked for statistic recalculation. And I did it - YES

After that I noticed mismatch with previous statistic, I lost
4 RDA (
USER field 1).
I was looking and stoped when I found the first one. KA-02.
QSO with RN2F is cfm via paper QSL and LotW, MODE PSK but when
I click
in Award window I see KA-02 is worked, two other QSO but no
QSO with
confirmed RN2F.
I tried recalculate again but nothing's changed.
This QSO just is just unvisible in Award window.
And this PSK QSO is not visible in Worked/Confirmed window.
Befor update was all OK.
I didn't look further statistic. I would find and other three...

Second.
In window Worked/Confirmed I usualy have consolidated DIGI
mode ( RTTY,
FT8, JT65 ).
After I add FT4 it shows as new column: FT4, DIGI, SSB and CW.
How FT4 can be consolidate in DIGI mode?

Any idea?
73 Dino

View/Reply Online (#77180): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/77180
Group Owner: hamlogger+owner@groups.io
OK Bob, I will correct that, delete FT4 as separate...

73 Dino

Dino

GM, Bob!

ADIFMode.txt file is back as it should be.

73, Dino

mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... <mailto:davorin.istvanovic@...> mailto:davorin.istvanovic@... <mailto:davorin.istvanovic@...> > wrote:

[...]

Gerry VE6LB

Yedt