Topics

Problem with QRZ lookup

va6ak <va6ak@...>

Since I upgraded to Logger32 ver 3.20, my Logbook entry window is not populated with all the data from QRZ lookup. If I click on a DX spot the call sign will be entered along with the first name only. This is true also if I manually enter a call sign in the Log Book entry window. No other data is transferred over such as last name and Address. I am using the current version of QRZ Lookup by N2AMG.

Thanks

Neil

James Henry

Have you gone into the QRZ look-up box and checked the items you want to
transfer? There are more options open to you in the latest version

73 de Jim, GI0DVU

Lisburn, County Antrim

http://gi0dvu.co.uk

Since I upgraded to Logger32 ver 3.20, my Logbook entry window is not
populated with all the data from QRZ lookup. If I click on a DX spot the
call sign will be entered along with the first name only. This is true also
if I manually enter a call sign in the Log Book entry window. No other data
is transferred over such as last name and Address. I am using the current
version of QRZ Lookup by N2AMG.

Thanks

Neil

F4FQH Olivier

Look at the QRZ subscriber lookup windows (the little grey windows), look at the 3rd menu, file, tools and ?, sorry i chnaged to french language, and check lines in sub menus, the first sub menu allow you to choose what you want to transfert..

73's Olivier F4FQH

Since I upgraded to Logger32 ver 3.20, my Logbook entry window is not populated with all the data from QRZ lookup. If I click on a DX spot the call sign will be entered along with the first name only. This is true also if I manually enter a call sign in the Log Book entry window. No other data is transferred over such as last name and Address. I am using the current version of QRZ Lookup by N2AMG.

Thanks

Neil

va6ak <va6ak@...>

Hello

Thank you very much, that is where I missed. I was not aware of the options as it always transfered the information before.
73
Neil

--- In hamlogger@..., "Jim Henry" <jim.henry@...> wrote:

Have you gone into the QRZ look-up box and checked the items you want to
transfer? There are more options open to you in the latest version

73 de Jim, GI0DVU

Lisburn, County Antrim

http://gi0dvu.co.uk

Since I upgraded to Logger32 ver 3.20, my Logbook entry window is not
populated with all the data from QRZ lookup. If I click on a DX spot the
call sign will be entered along with the first name only. This is true also
if I manually enter a call sign in the Log Book entry window. No other data
is transferred over such as last name and Address. I am using the current
version of QRZ Lookup by N2AMG.

Thanks

Neil

Jim Cox

It is always a good idea to read the "enhancements" information for the new upgrade as well as the upgrade instructions... Jim K4JAF

Thank you very much, that is where I missed. I was not aware of the options as it always transfered the information before.
73
Neil

--- In hamlogger@..., "Jim Henry" <jim.henry@...> wrote:

> Have you gone into the QRZ look-up box and checked the items you want to
> transfer? There are more options open to you in the latest version
>

> 73 de Jim, GI0DVU
>
> Lisburn, County Antrim
>
> http://gi0dvu.co.uk

Database version: 6.13010

Database version: 6.13010

Robert Collier

Had the same problem, downloaded the most current version of the QRZlookup, used the "tool box" in the lookup window, loaded the new file and it now works again.