Topics

Problem with 4.0.134 auto install

Radio Ktwonf

Not sure what the current .io group is for L32 v4 problems so I will post here.  Got the message that 4.0.134 was available  this a.m. and  clicked to install. Installer ran but only opened the  Telnet , Logbook Entry and Tracking windows along with
L32 Lookup and and L32Sync.  Windows such as Logbook Page, Prior QSO's, DXspots etc did not open.  When I went
into View and attempted to open any of these windows I got the following error message :

 Logger 32 : Runtime error 339 : Component MSHFLXGD.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered :
a file is missing or invalid.  Clicking on the error acknowledgement box immediately terminated L32

Note that I have been using ver 4 since 4.0.15 with no  autoinstaller issues of this type. O/S is Win 8.1 and searching does not
find this file in any of the systems areas on my L32 Drive.
TIA -  Neil K2NF
K2NF

n5kd

I’m also having the same issue with dependencies not registered.

Had to <ALT> <CTRL> <DEL>  to stop program is it would not fully start.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

ja1nlx

Neil

It is L32BETA to test Logger32 ver4.

73

On 2020/09/11 2:29, Radio Ktwonf via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Thanks Aki
Got Jim's SETUP file off of L32BETA and 4.0.135 is now working correctly
73