Previous QSO's

Joe N3XLS

My previous QSO's goes to the middle of pile and not to the last worked. Anyone else having this issue?

Joe N3XLS

Bob

To reverse the sort order of the Previous QSOs window, left click on any column header. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/01/2021 10:22 AM Joe N3XLS via groups.io <n3xls@...> wrote:

My previous QSO's goes to the middle of pile and not to the last worked. Anyone else having this issue?

Joe N3XLS

Bob

Edited:

To reverse the sort order of the Previous QSOs window, left click on either the TIME_ON or QSO_DATE column header. SeventyThree(s)