Topics

Please is there a way of stopping the automatic updates of Logger?

Anthony Roskilly

Hi,
am running older version of Logger 32   ver 3.5,  I don't need anything more but would Love to turn off the automated updates as is a pain when trying to type in station call in response to a CQ.   Any help much appreciate

73  Tony G3ZRJ    g3zrj.morsekey@...

Rick Ellison

Hi Tony..

Yes that is possible but why would you want to do that. When Logger32 shows there is an update you should let the program update as the updates contain Bug fixes and other changes that keep the program running the best as possible.

If you really want to disable them Click on the top menu Setup then on the Updates menu. Click on the top line and unselect Enable Updates..

73 Rick N2AMG

am running older version of Logger 32   ver 3.5,  I don't need anything more but would Love to turn off the automated updates as is a pain when trying to type in station call in response to a CQ.   Any help much appreciate

73  Tony G3ZRJ    g3zrj.morsekey@...

Avast logo

ja1nlx

Tony

You may not expect any help/suggestion unless you are running the latest version.

All most all users are running the latest version.

I do not know there is an option in ver3.5, however click Setup, Update, Logger32 version update and uncheck

Enable auto update.

73

On 2020/05/08 7:34, Anthony Roskilly wrote:
Hi,
am running older version of Logger 32   ver 3.5,  I don't need anything more but would Love to turn off the automated updates as is a pain when trying to type in station call in response to a CQ.   Any help much appreciate

73  Tony G3ZRJ    g3zrj.morsekey@...

Anthony Roskilly

Many thanks Rick

I no longer worry about DXCC totals or countries, counties worked just use Logger as my day to day contact log.

Take care, keep safe

73 Tony G3ZRJ   G4FOC during May