Topics

Please Help: Logger 32 Stopped Working

germdoc@...

Bob, Thank you ever so much for your input. I had my "computer guru" over. He did exactly what you said to do, and it worked!!! I'm back to my old version, and it seems to be running OK. Since I'm planning to buy a new computer very soon (I currently use a laptop with Windows 7 and need one with Windows 10) we'll install the latest version of Logger 32 into the new machine. That way it will be a "clean" install. Once again thanks for your reassuring words (yes, I was panicking) and your sage advise. 73,  Mitch KI4TSI