From: ROY S. DISHMON [mailto:nn2w@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 12:51 PM
To: hamlogger@egroups.com
Subject: [hamlogger] Pegasus

Sorry but I think this has been discussed but cannot find in
messages. I have used Logger since ver6.0 but I am week when it comes
to connecting rigs to computers. Can anyone help me with setting up
the Pegasus to communicate with the computer. I was using a Yaesu FT-
747GX and got help with it getting to talk to logger now I need help
with the Pegasus. Please help!!! Thanks in advance Steve NN2W...
If not too much trouble if you could send Phone number with
instructions just incase I need additional help I would call, and
times you might be availiable. This is no Hokes Im good in the
callbook...

Roy S Dishmon
525 Dishmon Family Dr
Statesville, NC 28625