Operator Window -Mode

mac@...

Using ver 4.0.297
The Operator window shows Freq and Band correctly, however, it is stuck on Q65 and does not change regardless of what mode l am using.
I can switch the radio (Flex 6300) from SSB to CW or DIGU and the operator window stays on Q65.
I have attempted, by right clicking on the "Mode" and cannot access the "Bands & Modes Configuration"
I have also attempted to click on the top line where Freq, Mode and Band are shown and cannot access the Band/Mode Selection table.
I have double checked the Bands and Modes Table and the Submode and Radio Mode settings are correct.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Mac W8LMG

Bob

If you change the radio VFO frequency (or change the band) does the frequency and/or mode of the logbook entry window change? SeventyThree(s).

On 09/29/2022 1:18 PM mac@... wrote:

Using ver 4.0.297
The Operator window shows Freq and Band correctly, however, it is stuck on Q65 and does not change regardless of what mode l am using.
I can switch the radio (Flex 6300) from SSB to CW or DIGU and the operator window stays on Q65.
I have attempted, by right clicking on the "Mode" and cannot access the "Bands & Modes Configuration"
I have also attempted to click on the top line where Freq, Mode and Band are shown and cannot access the Band/Mode Selection table.
I have double checked the Bands and Modes Table and the Submode and Radio Mode settings are correct.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Mac W8LMG

mac@...

Yes.

Bob

... and if you right click on the word MODE in the logbook entry window, you have three options for mode selection. Which of the three checkboxes are checked? SeventyThree(s).

On 09/29/2022 2:01 PM mac@... wrote:

Yes.

mac@...

NO, a right click anywhere does nothing. No options no windows open.  I am thinking about uninstalling and attempting to start from scratch.  All of this started with the most current upgrade.

Bob

That might be a little extreme. Try a simple left click on the word MODE. SeventyThree(s)

On 09/29/2022 2:41 PM mac@... wrote:

NO, a right click anywhere does nothing. No options no windows open.  I am thinking about uninstalling and attempting to start from scratch.  All of this started with the most current upgrade.

mac@...

Thanks for your efforts Bob.  73

Bob

... and what did you find? SeventyThree(s)