From: hamlogger@... [mailto:hamlogger@...] On Behalf
Of Eike, DM3ML
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:08 AM
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] OmniRig bridge for LOGGER32 needed

Dear programmers,
Alex, VE3NEA, has written the tool OmniRig
(http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig/) which makes it possible to control
one or two transceiver(s) through other programs at one time which
needs or supports a CAT control. Just I have found a bridge between
HamRadioDeLuxe and OmniRig at http://wd5eae.org/Software.html. Is
there any programmer/expert who can write such a bridge from LOGGER32
to OmniRig and vice versa?
Thanks in advance !
73s de Eike, DM3ML

michael morgan <cmorgan13@...>

Eike,
I am not sure if you are intending to run both Logger32 and Ham Radio Deluxe
but I do that currently with using omni rig or any other bridge. HRD has
the ability to support virtual serial ports and you can set one them up to
allow external programs control the transciever using the kenwood protocol.

For instance I have a Yaesu FT-2000 connected to ComPort 1. I start up HRD
and then I start Logger 32 using the kenwood protocol on ComPort 10. Both
programs happily controlling the rig.

I can give you more detailed setup info if that is what you are trying to
accomplish.

Michael, AA5SH

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Eike, DM3ML <dm3ml@...> wrote:

Dear programmers,
Alex, VE3NEA, has written the tool OmniRig
(http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig/) which makes it possible to control
one or two transceiver(s) through other programs at one time which
needs or supports a CAT control. Just I have found a bridge between
HamRadioDeLuxe and OmniRig at http://wd5eae.org/Software.html. Is
there any programmer/expert who can write such a bridge from LOGGER32
to OmniRig and vice versa?
Thanks in advance !
73s de Eike, DM3ML

Geoff Anderson <Geoff.Anderson@...>

Eike,

How to run Logger32 and HRD information has been in the hamlogger32 files area since Dec 2006....... Have you looked there???

73 de Geoff
G3NPA
Geoff.Anderson@...