Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Gary Hinson <Gary@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 7 maja 2020 22:47
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: [hamlogger] XMMT.OCX not correctly registered

The Logger32 installer generally handles this just fine, so an easy option should be to deinstall then reinstall Logger32 and let it update itself, AFTER having first made a safety backup of your log (e.g. copy the entire Logger32 directory to a USB stick, then take it out of the drive and stash it somewhere safe) just in case things go horribly wrong.

Also there’s always the Universal Solution: reboot and hope for the best.  Roughly half of all mysterious PC/Windows/network problems are solved by a simple reboot … which is why solid state system disks are so popular I guess.

73 GL

Gary  ZL2iFB@home