73 de Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Jan <hamlogger@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2021 20:09
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: [hamlogger] Scrilling -

I do not see this in ver 4.0.249

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-4-2021 om 19:22 schreef Andy VA3PL:
It seams to me that when:
  • I enter any call to EW in order to edit it.
  • Prevous window show list of QSO's with that station.
  • Click on any QSO for that call in prevouse window to edit it. EG enter Name or QTH or any other info for that particular call.
  • when done erase call from EW.
  • Log page is not returning to the bottom of log.
  • Perhaps it is related to my setup?
Also thank you for this option that when enabled I can sit and seep on cuppa coffee when my computer making QSO's....COOL -:)

Andy SP9KR
Retirement is the best job I've ever had

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Andy VA3PL

Hi Jan again
Upgrading to 4.0.249 fix scrolling problem

Take care and Happy Easter

73 de Andy - after first dose of Pfizer vaccine.

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2021 21:15
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: ODP: [hamlogger] Scrilling -

Thanks Jan.
I have ver. 4.0.248
So I am one version behind and that could be my problem.
Going to update now.
Thanks a Lot, Jan

73 de Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Jan <hamlogger@...>
Wysłane: czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2021 20:09
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

[...]

Glad it is ok now.
Still waiting for my first vaccine here.

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu u�ytkownika Jan <hamlogger@...>
Wys�ane: czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2021 20:09
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

[...]

Dave Colliau

Got my 2nsd shot last Friday . Was down all day Saturday .
All good now
Dave N8DC

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu u�ytkownika Jan <hamlogger@...>
Wys�ane: czwartek, 1 kwietnia 2021 20:09
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

[...]

Michael Harris

Well that answers the question just what this frightening "scrilling" problem was!

Regards,

Mike VP8NO - after two doses of Oxford/Astra Zenica.