Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS <sv1vs@...>
Wysłane: sobota, 1 maja 2021 09:25
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: [hamlogger] Error 13 - Logger32 V: 4.0.254

Andy

you are not the only one

I am getting identical MSG.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy VA3PL
Sent: Saturday, 1 May, 2021 10:04
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Error 13 - Logger32 V: 4.0.254

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13

Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.

Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR

Retirement is the best job I've ever had

Jan

The Beta testers team are aware of the bug.

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-5-2021 om 10:44 schreef Andy VA3PL:
Oh I see Nick. Looks like this is bug in Logger32.
When I roll back to 4.0.250 all is working a OK.

Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu u�ytkownika NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS <sv1vs@...>
Wys�ane: sobota, 1 maja 2021 09:25
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>

Andy

you are not the only one

I am getting identical MSG.

Best 73�s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

When doing right click on any record in the log then Edit QSL info I have error 13

Clearing this Error message I am able to edit QSL info for particular record.

The Error is as follows:

Error 13 (Type mismatch) in procedure cvt Date format at module Log QSO.

Error on line 30

Is it my setting wrong or something wrong in the Logger32?

Andy SP9KR

Retirement is the best job I've ever had

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388