Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Bob <k4cy@...>
Wysłane: środa, 27 listopada 2019 17:11
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: [hamlogger] CW machine

Winkeyer USB? I have one of those, it must be different from the Polish model. On mine the USB port connects to the PC and PTT/Keying is by dedicated cable to the radio. School me please. SeventyThree(s).

On November 27, 2019 at 8:05 AM "Andy None via Groups.Io" <va3pl@...> wrote:

Hi Villi
I become happy owner od FTDX101D.
Been trying to configure CW machine (Logger32) for last 4 days and NADA. Not able to do it so I install my WinJeyer USB instead.

73 Andy SP9KR

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 12:03:59 p.m. GMT+1, Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson <vilhj@...> wrote:

Andy,

Which radio are you thinking about. I do this all the time with the existing CW engine.

73 Villi
TF3VS

Do you have plan in near (very near..hi hi) future to update CW machine so it will do CW trough USB in such radios that provide such capability?

73 de Andy

Andy None

Bob
FTDX101D supports CW through on it's USB cable.
Andy SP9KR (ex VA3PL)