Zadeva: Re: Odg: [hamlogger] LOTW files export
Od: sp5ewx
Za: hamlogger@groups.io
Kp:

Hi Gabor
Did you resolve the problem ...Mine still exist ..I made the back up of log and reinstaled it ..The roblem still exist ...I tried to write down new QSOs under any call sign I use in this logger i/e sp5ewx/1 ..sp5ewx/7 etc ...These QSOs also cant be send into log files I ask Bob for help and sent him part of my log ...On his comp everything going correctly ...I have no idea what could be the reason ..I copied the log into my laptop ...The same problem
regards
Mike sp5ewx

sp5ewx

If you find any solution pls let  me know
73’s Mike sp5ewx

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 10:04, gabor.s57wj@... <gabor.s57wj@...> wrote:
I did not have time yesterday to deal with this problem...

73! Gabor, S57WJ

Sent from Huawei mobile device.

Zadeva: Re: Odg: [hamlogger] LOTW files export