Zadeva: [hamlogger] LOTW files export
Od: sp5ewx
Za: hamlogger@groups.io
Kp:

Hello
I'm using win 10 ..after 16 Oct I cant export files for LOTW ..Logger cant see my call sign on the operator list.Before 16th Oct everything was OK .Everything seems to be OK , ie "Send QSO to LOTW is checked .,the field of operator is correct .When I transfered this part of log into computer with Win7, problem dissapeared .I tried to change operator callsign for another one , system also  coudnt see the change.It happened after 16Oct QSOs...Any idea ??
Mike sp5ewx

sp5ewx

Hi Gabor
I wonder if it’s due to win or logger upgrading ...a few days ago everything was ok ....I didnt change any setup
Maybe Bob will read this message and will find the reason
Mike sp5ewx

Michael Harris

I had a similar problem. I was using a profile for FT8 which included the logbook entry window. Logged contacts were broadcast by wsjt-x to L32 and the entry was flagged to export to LoTW.

I decided to close the Logbook entry window and expand the Log window. Subsequently the contacts were not flagged to upload to LoTW. So, quite reasonably, it seems that the setup option to flag the contact to upload the LoTW is specific to the Logbook entry window being active, albeit unused.

I now launch the Logbook entry window and immediately cover it with the expanded Logbook window and all is now as before, contacts are flagged the upload to LoTW.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 04/11/2019 13:11, gabor.s57wj@... wrote:
Hello,
I had the same problem yesterday.
By the LoTW file export I can't find my callsign and I cannot export the file.
73! Gabor, S57WJ
Sent from Huawei mobile device.
I'm using win 10 ..after 16 Oct I cant export files for LOTW
..Logger cant see my call sign on the operator list.Before 16th
Oct everything was OK .Everything seems to be OK , ie "Send QSO
to LOTW is checked .,the field of operator is correct .When I
transfered this part of log into computer with Win7, problem
dissapeared .I tried to change operator callsign for another one
, system also  coudnt see the change.It happened after 16Oct
QSOs...Any idea ??
Mike sp5ewx

Bob

Mike, I don't see this. Logging from JTDX to Logger32 by UDP message sets the LOTWSend flag regardless of the Logbook Page Window being open. Likewise exporting the flagged QSOs from the logbook works regardless of the Logbook Page window being open. Please double check your observations. SeventyThree(s).

On November 4, 2019 at 12:03 PM "Michael Harris via Groups.Io" <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bob
May I send you the part of my log which I cant export for LOTW??
Mike sp5ewx

sp5ewx

Hi Gabor
Did you resolve the problem ...Mine still exist ..I made the back up of log and reinstaled it ..The roblem still exist ...I tried to write down new QSOs under any call sign I use in this logger i/e sp5ewx/1 ..sp5ewx/7 etc ...These QSOs also cant be send into log files I ask Bob for help and sent him part of my log ...On his comp everything going correctly ...I have no idea what could be the reason ..I copied the log into my laptop ...The same problem
regards
Mike sp5ewx