Topics

Notepad databases error -- Help

Darryl Wagoner <darryl@...>

I am getting the following error when starting Logger:

Start
Couldn't find your Notepad. I am unable to create a new one for you.
Please check this out.

If this is the first time you have run Logger on this PC, then ignore this
message.

<<< end

How do I fix this?

thanks

--
Darryl Wagoner -- WA1GON

nothing. "
- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Charles McGarvey <cflights@...>

I also recieved this message for the first time today.
Seems I last remember editing the notepad file externally.

I reinstalled 7.05 and saved the call book files from the previous run.
I only needed to RECALC and re-configur the software. All is now well.
Good Luck

73, Chas n2hig

Bob Furzer <n6bfm@...>

At 09:15 PM 06/21/2000 -0400, you wrote:
Seems I last remember editing the notepad file externally.
You can't do that. Never try to defy the Gods of the computer .... Databases are databases -- Not to be confused with edit files.
73,