From: km6df@...
To: hamlogger@...
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 8:21 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] not able to use QRZ CD

I have just down loaded the logger ver. 7.07b The QRZ CD will not
work. I have copied qrzdll.dll from the CD to the logger dir.
and configed for the QRZ CD. can anyone tell me how to make this work

Dennis
KM6DF

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Dennis N Daniel <km6df@...>

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I am not running any Virus
Software that I know of. I can run QRZ from the CD icon, but when I try
to config the logging program, both areas that enable the QRZ lookups are
not active and will not allow me to enter a "X" in the box. I am running
the program on a 586 133MZ computer with Win95 with 50mg of ram. I really
like the program and I would like to get this problem resolved.

thanks again and 73

Dennis
km6df

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim