No spots in bandmap

GM4OSS

Hi
I have recently been getting no spots posted on the bandmap. The Telnet window & DX Spots window is filling up with spots no problem but I have noticed in the DX Spots window under the Tab Column "?"  is filled with X. The whole column is filled with X is this what is stopping spots being sent to the bandmap?  If so, how to resolve?

I have tried different clusters and opened up filters to let all spots through to no avail.

The help manual P261 shows no crosses X in the column Tab  "?" . That's why I'm wondering.

--
73 de Steve GM4OSS
K4D #775