New utility LookupMaster

ja1nlx

Hi all
My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download at my

Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml

Nick

Hi Marcel,
That happened to me.
I found that if you put the path to LookupMaster.exe in the Utility
Program Setup so that it launches with Logger32, then it worked perfectly.
73 Nick

On 07/06/2021 16:19, Marcel De Vuyst wrote:
> Hi Aki,
>
> How to connect to Logger32 if it fails and stay grey?
> 73 Marcel ON7DY

Nick

Hi Aki
Thanks for the new utility, it works perfectly.
One observation for the next program update. While it is easy to resize
the browser window that opens with the 'Show Bio' button, it reverts to
a tiny square box the next time you open it. I think it would be nice if
it remembered how big you had set it last time.
73s Nick

On 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx wrote:
> Hi all
> My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download
> at my
> Utility page
> http://ja1nlx.web.fc2.com/logger32/UtilityProgram/UtilityProgram.htm.
>

> Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
> QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml
>

> *73 de aki
> JA1NLX*

Marcel De Vuyst

Hi Nick,

Indeed, works perfect ! Tks for the tip !
73 Marcel ON7DY

I found that if you put the path to LookupMaster.exe in the Utility
Program Setup so that it launches with Logger32, then it worked perfectly.
73 Nick

On 07/06/2021 16:19, Marcel De Vuyst wrote:
> Hi Aki,
>
> How to connect to Logger32 if it fails and stay grey?
> 73 Marcel ON7DY

ja1nlx

Nick

This will be changed in next update.

On 2021/06/08 2:00:50, Nick <nick@...> wrote:

Hi Aki
Thanks for the new utility, it works perfectly.
One observation for the next program update. While it is easy to resize
the browser window that opens with the 'Show Bio' button, it reverts to
a tiny square box the next time you open it. I think it would be nice if
it remembered how big you had set it last time.
73s Nick

On 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx wrote:
> Hi all
> My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download
> at my
> Utility page
> http://ja1nlx.web.fc2.com/logger32/UtilityProgram/UtilityProgram.htm.
>

> Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
> QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml
>

> *73 de aki
> JA1NLX*

Nick

Thanks Aki.

On 08/06/2021 00:55, ja1nlx wrote:
> Nick
>
> This will be changed in next update.
>
> *73 de aki
> JA1NLX*
>>
>> On 2021/06/08 2:00:50, Nick wrote:
>>
>> Hi Aki
>> Thanks for the new utility, it works perfectly.
>> One observation for the next program update. While it is easy to resize
>> the browser window that opens with the 'Show Bio' button, it reverts to
>> a tiny square box the next time you open it. I think it would be nice if
>> it remembered how big you had set it last time.
>> 73s Nick
>>
>> On 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx wrote:
>> > Hi all
>> > My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download
>> > at my
>> > Utility page
>> > http://ja1nlx.web.fc2.com/logger32/UtilityProgram/UtilityProgram.htm
>> https://dbafgjh.r.af.d.sendibt2.com/tr/cl/EKFx3rGyMRRPtCYOnRoYV-Kqdi5v3wGhKPklpKGOq2MSoiTNVQX1BCzfEFq---1l8LLV9KERAlLZObszlaT2naxb-VIfHsnriBy80JQy72jRbtE_K9zdpO673kfUMwYt_tAfTFljD5UPavthZQtI0g0atjqmTA5xwg3IeUNRB_pQy0sUMMM7FW9DBVXmv6RmNlxnZdQreGfvHtQ1Rn7gTTuAIm28p27jnRlnZ6aVqD_4NddHHmsRCHqo6m1iiu8fZeQ.
>> >

>> > Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
>> > QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml
>> >

>> > *73 de aki
>> > JA1NLX*

Fabien TK5MH

Hi Aki,
Congratulations for the new application.
But did you had time to modify your old summary app to take into account of the new band format ?
ex: 6M to 6m
We had an exchange about that some time ago.
Many thanks in advance.
73 Fabien TK5MH

ja1nlx

Fabien

OK  my next project...

On 2021/06/08 18:53:55, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi Aki,
Congratulations for the new application.
But did you had time to modify your old summary app to take into account of the new band format ?
ex: 6M to 6m
We had an exchange about that some time ago.
Many thanks in advance.
73 Fabien TK5MH

ja1nlx

Fabien

I have already changed Band format in most of Summary series.
Which Summary utility you have problem with ?

On 2021/06/08 20:02:15, ja1nlx via groups.io <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:

Fabien

OK  my next project...

On 2021/06/08 18:53:55, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi Aki,
Congratulations for the new application.
But did you had time to modify your old summary app to take into account of the new band format ?
ex: 6M to 6m
We had an exchange about that some time ago.
Many thanks in advance.
73 Fabien TK5MH

Fabien TK5MH

Hi Aki,
I'm using SummaryMin.exe, because I like its simplicity
73, Fabien

ja1nlx

Fabien

SummaryMini has been no longer supported.
However it is my pleasure to send you final version of SummaryMini which support
new Band format.

Does your email account accept attached exe in zip ?

On 2021/06/10 2:02:14, Fabien TK5MH <tk5mh@...> wrote:

Hi Aki,
I'm using SummaryMin.exe, because I like its simplicity
73, Fabien

Gianfranco

Hi Aki,
regarding Lookup Master, if not "QTH" option is selected, the "STATE"
field (Primary Admin) is not transferred to the Logbook Entry Window
... or at least very often with me
73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx ha scritto:
Hi all
My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download at my

Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml

ja1nlx

GFranco
This is what I see, however occasionally nothing is transferred. I am checking

On 2021/06/10 15:35:42, Gianfranco via groups.io <tog-franco@...> wrote:

Hi Aki,
regarding Lookup Master, if not "QTH" option is selected, the "STATE"
field (Primary Admin) is not transferred to the Logbook Entry Window
... or at least very often with me
73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx ha scritto:
Hi all
My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download at my

Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml

Fabien TK5MH

Aki San,
Many thanks for your help and the good work !
Yes my email should accept exe zipped files

ありがとう ございます
Regards,
Fabien TK5MH

Gianfranco

Aki, thanks
that's exactly what happens here:
sometimes it works well but often doesn't transfer the "STATE".

However with all options selected, it never fails.
73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Il 10/06/2021 09:07, ja1nlx ha scritto:
GFranco
This is what I see, however occasionally nothing is transferred. I am checking

On 2021/06/10 15:35:42, Gianfranco via groups.io <tog-franco@...> wrote:

Hi Aki,
regarding Lookup Master, if not "QTH" option is selected, the "STATE"
field (Primary Admin) is not transferred to the Logbook Entry Window
... or at least very often with me
73 de ik3ogn GFranco

Il 07/06/2021 00:34, ja1nlx ha scritto:
Hi all
My new lookup utility, LookupMaster has been released. You can download at my

Following lookup services can be used by "one click"
QRZxml, HamQTHxml, HamQTHadif, HamCall, QRZRUxml and QRZCQxml

ja1nlx

GFranco

QRX for update on next Monday.

[...]

ik2agx