N1MM Logger_Logger32 Bridge Update!

Rick Ellison

On 7/5/2022 The format of the Broadcast Data output for N1MM will change. I have released a version of the N1MM Logger_Logger32 bridge.

The next time you run the bridge you should get a message saying there is an update. Just click the update and everything should go thru smoothly. If not I have given the link below to the download page of the bridge where you can download the update or the full installer.

73 Rick N2AMG

http://www.n2amg.com/software/n1mmlogger32bridge/

ik2agx

Hi Rich,

just for your info, no problem downloading full installer, but the update gives following herror here:

Connection failed

73, Dave

Rick Ellison

Thanks Dave..

I just tried the update and it downloaded ok now. I also tried it within the program and that worked to. My provider must have been down..

73 Rick