Topics

More Error windows

Rick EA4M

Hello
This time the error came with some CW QSO recorded and the exiting logger32.
Before terminating the program some new windows appeared.

Here you are :

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
---------------------------
The sky is falling ...
---------------------------
Error -2147418105 (Automation error
The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call may have executed. ) in procedure btnStart_Click of Form frmBackupLogs

Error on line: 1180

Logger32: 4.0.239
---------------------------
Aceptar
---------------------------
image.png

image.png

Thanks

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Jan

Rick

What happens when you rollback to version 4.0.238??

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-2-2021 om 13:20 schreef Rick EA4M via groups.io:
[...]

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Rick EA4M

I'm gonna test it.... I didn't do yet

El lun., 1 feb. 2021 13:38, Jan <hamlogger@...> escribió:
[...]

Jan,I download the version I wish to rollback and install, really?

[...]

Michael Harris

How about; Tools > Roll Back To Previous Version.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

El lun., 1 feb. 2021 13:38, Jan <hamlogger@pa4jj.nl <mailto:hamlogger@pa4jj.nl>> escribió:
Rick
What happens when you rollback to version 4.0.238??
73
Jan
PA4JJ

Rick EA4M

Thanks Mike

I know that sometimes I look stupid but I've been playing with logger32 for a week or so and I don't know many of the features......

73

El lun., 1 feb. 2021 16:11, Michael Harris via groups.io <mike.harris=horizon.co.fk@groups.io> escribió:
How about; Tools > Roll Back To Previous Version.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 01/02/2021 10:15, Rick EA4M via groups.io wrote:
> Jan,I download the version I wish to rollback and install, really?
>
> El lun., 1 feb. 2021 13:38, Jan <hamlogger@...
> <mailto:hamlogger@...>> escribió:
>
>     Rick
>
>     What happens when you rollback to version 4.0.238??
>
>     73
>     Jan
>     PA4JJ

Michael Harris

You are welcome Rick. After quite a few years of using L32 I don't know the half of it either.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO