Topics

Mode and Submode

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi all.
Just a question after the "SUBMODE" and "MODE" ADIF game.
If a SUBMODE exist (like PSK31) should/must I have also his proper "parent" MODE (PSK in this case) into my "Bands & Modes" table?

Currently I don't have "PSK" into "Bands & Modes" table but I have "PSK31" and "PSK63".

There was a DX Spot into my PSK31 BandPlan and Logger32 highlighted it as "Need on PSK".
Inline image

I have this DXCC Entity confirmed on PSK31 and on that Band.
Why Logger32 propose me "Need on PSK"?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Bob

Try it and see. SeventyThree(s).

On 03/05/2021 1:46 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

Hi all.
Just a question after the "SUBMODE" and "MODE" ADIF game.
If a SUBMODE exist (like PSK31) should/must I have also his proper "parent" MODE (PSK in this case) into my "Bands & Modes" table?

Currently I don't have "PSK" into  "Bands & Modes" table but I have "PSK31" and "PSK63".

There was a DX Spot into my PSK31 BandPlan and Logger32 highlighted it as "Need on PSK".
Inline image

I have this DXCC Entity confirmed on PSK31 and on that Band.
Why Logger32 propose me  "Need on PSK"?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Fabio IZ8MBW

I have added "PSK" into "Bands & Modes" table and I have set "PSK" in "Setup phone/digital modes" as Digital mode and now it's OK.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW