Topics

Missing Kosovo

Paul F6EXV

Hello all

Following a computer crash, I had to re-download the latest version of L32.

Installation went well, and I imported the adif file ceated by another logging program.

50.000+ QSOs were imported, but I had a bad.adi file, containing all the Z6 QSOs. I check the country database and Z6 is missing. I did an update, but no change, Z6 still missing.

What must I do to have Kosovo included in the country database, so that the import is done correctly ?

Thank you + 73

Paul F6EXV

Gary Hinson

Hi Paul.

Go here:

Click any country in the list to show its country info.

Replace its details with the Republic of Kosovo info, like this (all the white boxes):

Click the upper Add button (the top one of three).

Check that Z6 is now correctly identified as Republic of Kosovo.

After you re-import your ADIF log, you might like to check that any Z6 QSOs prior to Kosovo being added to the ARRL DXCC list are identified as country code 000 “Not valid for DXCC”.