From: Rod Cunningham
To: hamlogger@...
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 9:45 AM
Subject: [hamlogger] Missing File

Greetings,
I recently downloaded the upgrade (7.05) version of logger. When trying
to use it I get a message advising me that it cannot find a file called
CMDIALOG.VBX

Can someone please advise me if this is a system file and where would I
be able to obtain a copy,

Thanks in anticipation, Rod (VK5UV)

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm