Topics

Microsoft is playing games again ...

Bob

I see Microsoft just quarantined my decoy copy of Logger32.exe ver 3.50.419 from my desktop. For those who have similarly left bait out for them, please submit a false positive report when yours disappears. Are we having fun yet? SeventyThree(s).

PS. Interestingly they haven't taken the ver 4.0.x bait I left out for them

Paul F6EXV

Are the Microsoft guys on strike, or do we need a "femen" demonstration in front of Bill (Gates)'s house so they EVENTUALLY take care of this , once and for all ?

Le 26/06/2020 à 18:45, Bob a écrit :
I see Microsoft just quarantined my decoy copy of Logger32.exe ver 3.50.419 from my desktop. For those who have similarly left bait out for them, please submit a false positive report when yours disappears. Are we having fun yet? SeventyThree(s).

PS. Interestingly they haven't taken the ver 4.0.x bait I left out for them

KE1F Lou

My Logger did disappeared this morning after a reboot which I didn't need or benefited from.
How can I  join the "protest" against this violaion of my computer's integrity?.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

I see Microsoft just quarantined my decoy copy of Logger32.exe ver 3.50.419 from my desktop. For those who have similarly left bait out for them, please submit a false positive report when yours disappears. Are we having fun yet? SeventyThree(s).

PS. Interestingly they haven't taken the ver 4.0.x bait I left out for them

John Munton - G7SSE

Just put out the bait and yeah, it got nuked!

Have just sent in my false positive report.

73
John
G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Svein Henriksen

Does not help to submit anything to the idiots at Microsoft.

Many of us have sent numerous reports.

I don’t think they give a hut.

LA3PU

Svein

I see Microsoft just quarantined my decoy copy of Logger32.exe ver 3.50.419 from my desktop. For those who have similarly left bait out for them, please submit a false positive report when yours disappears. Are we having fun yet? SeventyThree(s).

PS. Interestingly they haven't taken the ver 4.0.x bait I left out for them

Larry Fravel

They got mine as well and the entire logger32 folder is in the exceptions folder in the Windows "Defender" program. The Microsoft motto - We know better than you do how your computer should work and what should be on it."

Larry K8YYY

--
Today is a good day to have a GREAT Day!

Dave Colliau

Defender sucks. End of story
Dave N8DC

--