Topics

manual calling from bandmap

Matthias Bellmann

NEED HELP:

wsjt-bandmap ist running and shows any active call.

I (right) click on a wanted call, the call  is surrounded by a red box

According to the help-file my ft8 should send a message after the wanted
call ha finished the qso (73, RRR) or has called CQ. So i exspect.

BUT: The wanted statiion terminates its qso, the red box disappears, but
nmothing happend with my wsjtx.

There must be a step i have missed out or misunderstodd.

What must i do?

Bob

You must configure WSJT-X to allow it to receive UDP Reply messages. Then WSJT-X will accept commands from Logger32 and call the station. SeventyThree(s).

On January 7, 2020 at 10:25 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

NEED HELP:

wsjt-bandmap ist running and shows any active call.

I (right) click on a wanted call, the call  is surrounded by a red box

According to the help-file my ft8 should send a message after the wanted
call ha finished the qso (73, RRR) or has called CQ. So i exspect.

BUT: The wanted statiion terminates its qso, the red box disappears, but
nmothing happend with my wsjtx.

There must be a step i have missed out or misunderstodd.

What must i do?

Matthias Bellmann

Bob: Oh my God! What would i do without your help! Thanks

73 Matthias

Am 07.01.2020 um 17:14 schrieb Bob:

You must configure WSJT-X to allow it to receive UDP Reply messages. Then WSJT-X will accept commands from Logger32 and call the station. SeventyThree(s).

On January 7, 2020 at 10:25 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

NEED HELP:

wsjt-bandmap ist running and shows any active call.

I (right) click on a wanted call, the call  is surrounded by a red box

According to the help-file my ft8 should send a message after the wanted
call ha finished the qso (73, RRR) or has called CQ. So i exspect.

BUT: The wanted statiion terminates its qso, the red box disappears, but
nmothing happend with my wsjtx.

There must be a step i have missed out or misunderstodd.

What must i do?

Bob

Hopefully read the help files. 73.