Topics

Mac user ...

Bob

Radhames, There are many Mac users using Logger32. The last message I saw from a Mac user, he was using Parallels. Today, I don't know what the best option would be. So, for you, there is good news and bad news ... The good news is that many users are running Logger32 on a Mac. The bad news is that there is one way skip on this reflector ... Everyone asks questions here, very few answer them here ... C'est la vie ... SeventyThree(s).

On September 28, 2019 at 7:54 PM HI3B Radhames <hi3b@...> wrote:

I come from the Mac world and  Logger32 is the main reason to use Windows, with which I have a few tangles.
 I have no intention of using another logbook.
I appreciate in advance who can give me some remote help.
I think  should not bother the group with posts if someone in his spare time could help me.
I feel honest I must say that "the more I know Window, the more I love my Mac.
Thank you for being understanding.
Radhames, HI3B

--
HI3B

ea2bjm@migueltapia.com

For Windows programs, I use VirualBox. This app make virtual machines and is free. I have windows XP and windows 7 in two diferentes machines. It works very well and is running at the same time of Mac OS. 73.

Bob

Thanks for the info. 73.