Topics

LOTW SYNC problem

Jason Rearick

I replaced my computer in the ham shack.  Uploaded Logger32 with no problems.  I added the utility L32LogSync.  I can upload qso's with no problem, but am having a problem with downloading LOTW confirmations.  When I download, it says "4QSOs read. 0 records could not be imported. 4 qsos were updated"   I click OK, but the next time I check for confirmations it says the same thing.  I can do this multiple times in a row and it says the same thing.  I had a LOTWmismatch.text warning come up at first, and tried to fix the troubled calls.  This did not fix things.  Any ideas?

N3YUG
Jason

Gary Hinson

Hi Jason.

I use Logger32 and L32LogSync routinely, uploading QSOs to LoTW once or twice a day and downloading once a week or so.

When downloading, are you using the ‘Date of Last Download’ date?

I normally wind that back a few days from whatever it says to be sure I am downloading all the recent LoTW confirmations, which works fine: Logger32 ignores an exact duplicates already downloaded, then imports the new ones.

It sounds to me as if you are downloading the same 4 QSOs each time, so they should simply be ignored as duplicates by Logger32.  No harm done, or “No worries” as we say.

73

Gary   ZL2iFB