From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Peterson
Sent: 19 July 2021 09:46
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] LOTW showing “cross” band contacts

On a recent manual upload (from Logger 32 to LOTW) many Qs in LOTW showed the band as “cross”…which they were not. Everything in Logger looks fine and all the Qs were made with WSJT X.  Upon looking at these Qs in LOTW, they showed the “receive” freq as the  freq. of my second rig ( always set to 2 meters).  I’m not sure what caused this nor how to fix it. Help appreciated.
thanks,
Dale WA4CQG

Bruce B

I also had the issue. But it was operator error.

WSJT you never changed the frequency in the program.  Mine was a 60m contact and I had 6m on wsjt. That’s why it di the cross band.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please check section 38.10 of the User Manual for me.  Does that help?  I don’t use SO2R so haven’t had the chance to test the details.  Corrections & comments welcome.