LoTW Export Window

Jose KP3W

Screen shot Images...
KP3W

Bob

You're obviously a fan of 'The artist formerly known as Prince'. The screen even looks like Purple Rain.

On 01/25/2021 5:54 PM Jose KP3W <jjr@...> wrote:

Screen shot Images...
KP3W

Gary Hinson

Fantastic!  Thanks for that Jose – and thanks on behalf of the 600-odd stations whose LoTW confirmations from you are waiting for them!

I’ll clarify the title and wording for section 7.8 in the User Manual about rebuilding logbooks.

Not really, I am more into Metallica but like some Deep Purple too. ;)

You're obviously a fan of 'The artist formerly known as Prince'. The screen even looks like Purple Rain.
On 01/25/2021 5:54 PM Jose KP3W <jjr@...> wrote:
Screen shot Images...
KP3W

Jose KP3W

It would be a great add to the manual, thanks Gary & Ken
73 Jose KP3W