LOTW database update.

José L. Oliva - EA4ZQ

Hello
Sometimes, lotw info dissapears from all windows. Usually I can see lotw stations on logbook window, in bandmap, cluster, etc... but sometimes this info dissapears..
When I update lotw database nothings happens, but if I update database from clublog, all info appears again normally.
Is my lotw cfg wrong?
Lotw internet address wrong?
Not very important at all, but I like all features working 100%

Thanks developers! Also thanks group!
Pepe EA4ZQ - KF0CLF

Bob

You dsid: When I update lotw database nothings happens, but if I update database from clublog, all info appears again normally.

The list of LoTW users is not downloaded from LoTW. It is loaded from Club Log. When downloading the LoTW users from Club Log there is an option to download only users who have been active within a certain period of time. What is your setting, and how often do you download this file? SeventyThree(s).