From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of k2au@...
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 9:40 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Lost Program

Hi Everyone
I am using Windows 7 and last nite I lost my Icon for Logger32.  I went to Microsoft Security Essentials and went to History.
I saw TROJAN listed and selected Remove.  Nothing happened.  I then went to the ALL DETECTED ITEMs selection and
saw the TROJAN listed again.  I did not select Remove yet because I did not know if I should.  Any help would be
appreaciated.  Thanks, 73, Mark  K2AU

k2au@...

Jim
Thanks for the reply.
The Restore button is not highlighted in the Quarenteed section and no Trojan is listed.
In the Detected item section the Trojan is listed but the only highlighted button is Remove, which I did not select yet.

Jim Altman

You said in the first email that it listed the Trojan and you selected remove as the first thing you did??  Right?  Well you can’t restore now, you removed it.  White list the whole directory and reinstall.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

The Restore button is not highlighted in the Quarenteed section and no Trojan is listed.
In the Detected item section the Trojan is listed but the only highlighted button is Remove, which I did not select yet.

k2au@...

please explain what you mean by White list the directory  Thanks

Jim Altman

In the main Virus and Threat Protection Settings, near the bottom there is “Exclusions” press add an exclusion. Add the logger32 directory.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

please explain what you mean by White list the directory  Thanks