Lookup_QRZRU_XML ver1.01

Valery Prodanov

Hello everybody.  I have a question for Aki JA1NLX.

I use the Lookup_Qrzru_XML VER1.01 utility

изображение.png

But <State> and <County> are displayed in one window.

L32 writes that this error has to be corrected by hand.

Can I do separately <State> and <county>?

--
Best regards!
Valery P. Prodanov

ja1nlx