Topics

LogSync Error?

mike tenore

I installed a fresh copy of Logger32 on my laptop!
I installed LogSync also. But when i call it from Logger I get a Error #53

I also set it to run as administrator!

Can any one help Please!
Regards
Mike WB2LCW

Bob

Error 53 is File not found? When do you get the error, when you try to start LigSync? If so, click the TOOLS menu, then click UTILITY PROGRAM SETUP. is the LogSync shortcut pointing to where LogSync is? 73.

On 09/19/2020 9:22 AM mike tenore via groups.io <wb2lcw@...> wrote:

I installed a fresh copy of Logger32 on my laptop!
I installed LogSync also. But when i call it from Logger I get a Error #53

I also set it to run as administrator!

Can any one help Please!
Regards
Mike WB2LCW

mike tenore

OK!

I fixed it! There was some thing weird going on in my PC!

When i searched in the Browse button in the Utilities setup It took me to a empty Logsync.exe?
I renamed the Logsync directory to Logsyncc with two C's, And then Browsed to that .
I t found the right .exe file and all is working now.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Mike