Topics

LogPrint crashed

Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF

I was playing with Custom label design and at some stage LogPrint crashed. Now every time I'm trying to "preview" my design I'm getting "Run-time error 13: Type mismatch".
Shutting down and re-start does not help.

Also, is it possible to access the "default" label design, change couple of things and save it under the "custom design", instead of creating it from scratch?

Thanks,
Ilya, 4Z1UF

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

Ilya,

I have always found the Logprint to be very sensitive, so to speak, but when it runs it is very good, hi.

What are you using for the decimal symbol in your computer? It must be a period (.) if not the logprint crashes.

The settings are kept in the LogPrint.ini file in the Logprint directory, you can harvest from that for a fresh installation or you can rename the ini file and then copy portions from it to the new file that is made automatically, until you find out what gives the trouble.

GL de Villi
TF3VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF
Sent: laugardagur, 8. febrúar 2020 14:23
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] LogPrint crashed

I was playing with Custom label design and at some stage LogPrint crashed. Now every time I'm trying to "preview" my design I'm getting "Run-time error 13: Type mismatch".
Shutting down and re-start does not help.

Also, is it possible to access the "default" label design, change couple of things and save it under the "custom design", instead of creating it from scratch?

Thanks,
Ilya, 4Z1UF

Ilya Zozin,4Z1UF

Thanks a lot, Villi.
 I didn't use ANY decimal yet, but at least  now it works and I'll keep trying to  create  some different labels (mainly because mine Avery 5160 is different from the one in the L32:-) )

Ilya, 4Z1UF

Bob Schofield

I am a Logger32 user and have been using it since at least 1998 or 1999.  I've never used the Logprint feature, but I just had a local amateur who knows I use Logger32 ask if I could help him with setting up Logprint.

I went and had a look, and in one place I read that Logprint comes as a zip file with Logger32.  I just had a look through my Logger32 directory and do not see it there.

Do I have to down load Logprint from the web and could you give me a few tips on how to set this up to work with Logger32.  I think if I can get at least started, I should be able to figure more of it out with the help file.  I assume it comes with a help fie.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Bob/VE1RSM

Bob

Try  https://www.logger32.net/utilities.html#.XkBSZuTsaCg  SeventyThree(s).

On February 9, 2020 at 1:31 PM Bob Schofield <ve1rsm@...> wrote:

I am a Logger32 user and have been using it since at least 1998 or 1999.  I've never used the Logprint feature, but I just had a local amateur who knows I use Logger32 ask if I could help him with setting up Logprint.

I went and had a look, and in one place I read that Logprint comes as a zip file with Logger32.  I just had a look through my Logger32 directory and do not see it there.

Do I have to down load Logprint from the web and could you give me a few tips on how to set this up to work with Logger32.  I think if I can get at least started, I should be able to figure more of it out with the help file.  I assume it comes with a help fie.

Bob/VE1RSM

Jim Hargrave

Logprint is available at

http://www.logger32.net/Utilities

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Schofield
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020 12:32 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] LogPrint crashed

Bob/VE1RSM