Topics

Logging QSO via UDP Clears 'WAZ Not Worked This Band' Colour From DX Spots Window

Darren Collins (G0TSM)

As the long title says...

If I log a QSO via UDP it clears the colour from a spot that is highlighted for WAZ 'not worked this band'. Which would be correct if I had just worked that zone on the current band...

In the attached/embedded example I have some blue spots as I need zone 19 on 80M....

I then work anything on FT8 (I'm working Europeans on 60M FT8) and the blue WAZ highlights clear when a QSO is logged via UDP (In the example I've just worked Zone 14 on 60M). It doesn't clear the colour if I'm manually pressing enter for CW/SSB QSOs.

Thank You, Darren G0TSM