Topics

Logging options

sp5ewx

Hello
I use SP9AUV lookup QRZ and when I put the call sign into the entry
window , the program retrieves and fills information to entry window
...QTH and name ...When I work WSJT-x these data also appears into the
entry window . I checked logging options "Log additional info from
Logbook entry window "..After logging QSO QTH and Name fields on
Logbook page are empty...no transfer from entry window ...What I'm
doing wrong or what I have doe something more to have name and wth on
the logbook page ?...Any suggestions ???
Mike sp5ewx