Topics

logger problem corrected

larry fields

Wish to thank N2AMG for his work last night and help in correcting my logging program. I been trying to correct some problems and kept getting multi boxes of Password/Name not correct. When I attempted to use XML the password was in CAPS vice the other HTTP was not. As a result was where the boxes were coming up.

After 1 1/2 hours we came to the conclusion that the 2 passwords were the problem and once changed it came up each time.

since then I have managed to add 2000 Grids and eliminate other problems.

N2AMG Thanks for the help on this and I am back to normal(or semi normal)